Mintz is pleased to announce that eleven of the firm's attorneys have been recognized by Managing Intellectual Property in the 2021 edition of IP Stars. The annual guide highlights leading IP law firms and practitioners in private practice based on comprehensive analysis of firm data, rigorous market research, and extensive client feedback.
Mintz attorneys recognized as IP Stars are:
- Lisa Adams – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Peter Corless – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- William C. Geary – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Fred C. Hernandez – Patent Star, California
- Kenneth E. Jenkins – Patent Star, California
- William A. Meunier – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Michael T. Renaud – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Terri Shieh-Newton – Patent Star, California
- Anthony J. Viola – Patent Star & Trademark Star, New York
Additionally, Mintz Member Karen Won was recognized as a Notable Practitioner, which highlights individuals who play an active role in their firm's practice.
The Mintz IP team comprises more than 125 attorneys, patent agents, and technical advisors, and is recognized for success and in-depth expertise in patent litigation, patent prosecution and strategic counseling, trade secrets, and inter partes reviews. The team has a global practice with top-tier clients across all technology-driven industries, including semiconductors, biotechnology, data management, medical technology, telecommunications, auto manufacturing, software, and pharmaceuticals.