Adam is an associate in the Mintz Litigation section. His practice encompasses a wide range of complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on consumer fraud, contract disputes, and product liability defense.
Adam has extensive experience successfully defending against class action claims in both state and federal courts brought under California False Advertising Laws (UCL, CLRA, FAL), California’s Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and California’s Unruh Civil Rights Act. He also draws on his litigation capabilities to help clients navigate the complexities of these laws, frequently working to reduce their exposure to litigation and government investigations for statutory violations.
Adam also maintains a robust pro bono practice assisting clients seeking Asylum in the United States and their Board of Immigration Appeals. Most recently, Adam drafted two amicus briefs (M.D.C.V. v. Barr and Ortiz v. Garland) on behalf of a number of leading immigration organizations, which strategically challenged the application of the Migrant Protection Protocols on certain categories of asylum seekers. Both amicus briefs were successful and petitioners were able to enter and stay in the US pending new hearings.
Prior to joining Mintz, Adam was a Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Steve Kim, at the United States District Court for the Central District of California. While in law school, Adam was the Managing Editor of the Suffolk University Law Review, Captain of the Securities Law Moot Court Team, and was a Judicial Extern to the Hon. Donald L. Cabell, at the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School (JD, magna cum laude)
- New York University (MA)
- Boston University (BA, with distinction)
Recognition & Awards
- Massachusetts Pro Bono Honor Roll (2015, 2016)
- Rappaport Fellowship in Law and Public Policy
- Suffolk Law Jurisprudence Award, Constitutional Law
- Co-Chair, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) - Barristers/Young Attorneys Section, Law Student Outreach Committee
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) - Barristers/Young Attorneys Section, Executive Committee
- American Bar Association
- Boston Network for International Development (BNID), Co-founder and Board Member
- UCLA Internal Medicine Book Club