Adam is an associate in the Mintz Litigation section. His practice encompasses a wide range of complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on consumer fraud, contract disputes, and product liability defense. He has experience drafting motions and pleadings for federal and state court cases, preparing and arguing discovery motions, and assisting with depositions.
Adam also maintains a robust pro bono practice assisting clients seeking Asylum in the United States and their Board of Immigration Appeals.
Prior to joining Mintz, Adam was a Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Steve Kim, at the United States District Court for the Central District of California. He was also a Litigation Associate with an international law firm in Boston from where he focused on securities enforcement proceedings in addition to complex commercial litigation.
While in law school, Adam was the Managing Editor of the Suffolk University Law Review, Captain of the Securities Law Moot Court Team, and was a Judicial Extern to the Hon. Donald L. Cabell, at the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School (JD, magna cum laude)
- New York University (MA)
- Boston University (BA, with distinction)
Recognition & Awards
- Massachusetts Pro Bono Honor Roll (2015, 2016)
- Rappaport Fellowship in Law and Public Policy
- Suffolk Law Jurisprudence Award, Constitutional Law
- Co-Chair, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) - Barristers/Young Attorneys Section, Law Student Outreach Committee
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) - Barristers/Young Attorneys Section, Executive Committee
- American Bar Association
- Boston Network for International Development (BNID), Co-founder and Board Member
- UCLA Internal Medicine Book Club