Aditya draws on a background in mergers and acquisitions, cross-border investments, commercial contracts, and trademarks that stems from his several years as a practitioner in India. He uses that experience to counsel US companies on a range of transactional, corporate governance, and regulatory matters.
Aditya was a Summer Associate at Mintz in 2017. Prior to joining Mintz, Aditya worked as a senior associate at law firms in Chennai and Mumbai, India. He was formerly the India representative on the executive council of the Asia-Pacific Forum for International Arbitration.
At the University of Minnesota Law School, Aditya served as a student managing editor of Constitutional Commentary and a staff editor of the ABA Journal of Labor & Employment Law. At Uppsala University in Sweden, Aditya wrote his Master’s thesis on the international tax implications of Brexit for companies doing business in Europe and the UK.
- Faculty of Law, University of Uppsala (LLM)
- University of Minnesota Law School (JD)
- Faculty of Law, University of Delhi (LLB)
- St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi (BS)
- Board of Directors, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston
- Co-Chair, International Law Section of the Boston Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Charles River Watershed Association