Amanda focuses her practice on corporate and securities law, venture capital, and mergers & acquisitions. She counsels companies in a variety of industries, including technology, life sciences, and financial services. She was a Summer Associate at Mintz in 2018.
While attending law school, Amanda served as administrative editor of the Rutgers University Law Review and was published in its 71st volume. She was also a member of the Moot Court Board; a teaching associate for the Legal Analysis, Writing, and Research Skills department; a teaching fellow for the Minority Student Program; and a business fellow at the Rutgers Center for Corporate Law and Governance.
Before Mintz, Amanda served as a judicial intern to the former chief judge of the US District Court for the District of New Jersey Jose L. Linares. She also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Thomas M. Moore of the Superior Court of New Jersey. Amanda participated in the Summer Law Internship Program at the New York State Office of the Attorney General.
- Montclair State University (MBA)
- Rutgers University (JD, summa cum laude)
- Montclair State University (BA)
Recognition & Awards
- Order of the Coif
- Anthony Engelbrecht Prize (2019)
- G.A. Moore, Jr. Prize (2019)
- Rutgers Law School Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Semi-Finalist, International Baseball Arbitration Competition, Tulane University School of Law (2019)