Ashley counsels private and institutional investors, owners, and developers in a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including asset and equity acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, joint ventures, development, asset management, REIT-related matters, and financings.
Prior to joining Mintz, Ashley was a partner with a law firm in Chicago, where she worked with clients to optimize complex commercial transactions involving a variety of asset classes, with an emphasis on health care, retail, industrial, and office properties. Earlier Ashley worked as an associate for two other law firms in Chicago.
She is featured in the 2021 and 2022 editions of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, a list recognizing extraordinary lawyers practicing in the United States for less than 10 years.
In law school, Ashley served as senior editor of the Journal of International Law and Business and as president of the Real Property, Trusts & Estates Law Society. Before entering the legal profession, she worked as a research analyst for CoStar Group, which produces market analyses, forecasts, and quarterly market reports tracking construction trends.
*Not admitted to practice in Massachusetts. Admitted to practice only in the State of Illinois.
- Northwestern University (JD, cum laude)
- Colgate University (BA, cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law (2021, 2022)
- Mentor, Chicago LegalTrek (2019 – 2021)
- Foster care provider, South Suburban Humane Society (2018 – 2021)
- Member, Multiple Solutions, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Illinois (2014 – 2016)