Ashna focuses her practice on corporate and securities law, working with public and private companies on a variety of corporate matters. She was a Summer Associate at Mintz in 2017.
During her time at Fordham University School of Law, Ashna served as editor of the Fordham Moot Court Board, teaching assistant in the Fordham Legal Writing Program, and staff member of the Fordham Urban Law Journal and Fordham Environmental Law Review. She also worked as a legal intern at a New Jersey-based clinical laboratory, where she focused on mergers and acquisitions, corporate contracts, and general corporate matters.
- Fordham University (JD)
- Rutgers University (BA, cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- US South regional champion, Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (2018)
- Quarterfinalist & Best Oralist, US Northeast, Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (2017)
- Quarterfinalist, William Hughes Mulligan Memorial Moot Court Competition (2016)
- Executive Board member, Treasurer, Committee on Diversity in Business Law, Fordham University School of Law (2016 – 2018)