Chris has extensive experience handling and successfully defending litigation matters for all types of corporate clients, including leading medical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies, as well as one of the world’s largest non-profit and humanitarian organizations.
Chris has significant experience assembling teams of experts and corporate witnesses in the defense of high-profile matters, including the representation of firm clients at coordinated proceedings, MDLs, and class actions throughout the country. He has successfully managed all aspects of complex litigation — including motion practice, discovery and investigation, depositions, expert witness development, and trial preparation.
Prior to joining Mintz, Chris was an associate in the Los Angeles office of an international litigation and business law firm, where he represented prominent pharmaceutical and medical device companies in cutting-edge litigation pertaining to orthopedic devices and other prescription products.
Chris has been recognized by California Super Lawyers as a Rising Star five years in a row (2014 – 2018) for his defense of product liability actions.
Chris played baseball in college and continues to play in several Los Angeles area baseball leagues.
- Southwestern University (JD)
- Emerson College (BS, cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- Included on the Southern California Super Lawyers: Rising Star – Litigation list (2014 – 2018)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Past member, California Conference of Arson Investigators