Daniel’s practice focuses on complex corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings, and securities transactions. His corporate and securities’ clients, which range from start-ups to public companies, span multiple industries, including life sciences, energy and sustainability, technology, and health care.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel was in-house counsel at the largest housing counseling agency in the United States. During law school, he served as an editor and staff writer for the Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest and interned with the US Department of the Treasury.
- Boston College (BA, 2009)
- Boston College (JD, 2012, cum laude)
- Merger and acquisition transactions, including transactions in the life sciences, information services, and automotive fields.
- Venture capital financings, including representing companies and investors in the life sciences, technology, and health care fields.
- Complex business transactions, including the reorganization of a real estate developer and the acquisition of an interest in a lighthouse.