Edward focuses on complex commercial litigation and advises clients in a wide range of industries through all stages of the litigation process. He has experience in conducting legal research and drafting memos, briefs, and motions. He was a Summer Associate at Mintz in 2018.
While attending law school, Edward served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Cynthia A. Bashant of the US District Court for the Southern District of California. He was also a law clerk in the Criminal Division and the Criminal Enterprises Section of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California and in the Office of the Attorney General of California in the Appeals, Writs and Trials Section of the Criminal Law Division. In law school, Edward was a member of the San Diego Law Review.
Edward is fluent in Hebrew.
- University of San Diego School of Law (JD, summa cum laude)
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst (BA, magna cum laude, Commonwealth Honors College)
Recognition & Awards
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Pre-Trial Practice (2018)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Products Liability (2018)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Contracts (2017)