Hannah practices in the firm’s Corporate and Securities section where she works with public and private clients. She advises clients concerning the use, transfer, and development of technology and other intellectual property assets, and drafts, reviews, and negotiates complex commercial transactions and license agreements. She also maintains an active pro bono practice.
While earning her law degree, Hannah was a Public Interest Scholar, Rule 3:03 certified student attorney through the Civil Litigation Clinic, Research Assistant, Member of the American Journal of Law and Medicine, and co-president of the Women’s Law Association. She also interned as a Rappaport Fellow at the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
Prior to law school, Hannah worked at the Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago in the Consumer Practice Group. Earlier she was a research coordinator at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University and a seventh grade teacher with Teach for America.
- Boston University School of Law (JD)
- Northwestern University (BA)
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association (WBA)
- Member, Captains Committee, Lawyers Have Heart
- Associates Drive Co-captain, Greater Boston Legal Services (2017)