Jason practices in the firm’s litigation section, and has experience in complex commercial litigation, including representing financial institutions, closely-held corporations and publicly traded companies. Additionally, Jason has experience drafting discovery responses and conducting and managing confidential document review for production. Jason has also worked on matters relating to investor disputes, government investigations, and enforcement proceedings.
During law school, Jason served as editor-in-chief of the Northeastern University Law Review. Also, Jason was a Summer Associate twice at Mintz in 2017 and 2018. He was a legal intern in the Global Litigation department of a Boston-based biopharmaceutical company.
Jason remains active in politics by continuing to serve as an advisor for various national, local, and state-wide candidates and elected officials. Prior to attending law school, Jason served as special assistant to U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and worked on Warren’s Senatorial campaigns.
- Northeastern University (JD)
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst (BA, Legal Studies)
Recognition & Awards
- Richard G. and Clare E. Lesser Scholarship, Northeastern University School of Law (2019)
- Board of Directors, Warren for President, Inc. (2018 – present)
- Board of Directors, South End Baseball (2018 – present)
- Board of Directors, UMass Amherst Alumni Association (2015 – 2018)