Jennifer is a litigator whose practice encompasses complex commercial, employment, and real estate litigation and consumer class actions. She has experience handling all stages of litigation before state and federal courts, including discovery, depositions, dispositive pleadings, and motions. Her practice also includes defending clients in matters involving wage and hour, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) claims. Jennifer represents companies in a variety of industries as well as universities and government entities.
Prior to joining Mintz, Jennifer was an associate at a management-side labor and employment law firm based in San Diego. Earlier, she was an associate at an international law firm, where she advised clients on a broad spectrum of commercial litigation.
During law school, Jennifer served as a certified law student in UCI Law’s Immigrant Rights Clinic and as an extern to Associate Justice Goodwin H. Liu of the California Supreme Court.
- University of California - Irvine (JD)
- University of California - Berkeley (BA)
Recognition & Awards
- UCI Law Community Builder Award (2017)
- UCI Law Most Pro Bono Hours (2017)
- UCI Law Pro Bono High Honors Award (2017)
- Dean’s Award for International Legal Analysis, UCI Law (2015)