Julia’s practice encompasses a wide variety of complex commercial litigation, including securities, contract, employment, insurance, and bankruptcy disputes. She has experience with corporate internal investigations, interviewing and preparing witnesses for government and company investigations, and document collection and review. Julia represents clients in the financial services, technology, life sciences, and other sectors.
Prior to joining Mintz, Julia served as a law clerk for the Honorable Rya W. Zobel of the US District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Previously, she was a senior litigation associate in the Boston office of an international law firm, where she worked on securities law, trade dress, and other civil litigation matters. She served as a summer associate at that firm and at another national law firm. She also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judith G. Dein, Magistrate Judge of the US District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
While in law school, Julia served as articles editor of the Journal of Science & Technology Law. She also won the Best Brief award in The John J. Gibbons Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition.
- Boston University School of Law (JD)
- Boston University (BA, summa cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- Co-chair, Women's Bar Association: Woman of Color Committee (2019)
- Fellow, Massachusetts Bar Association Leadership Academy (Class of 2018-2019)
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Member, Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts