Keerthika concentrates her practice on corporate transactions such as initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, venture financings, and bond offerings, and focuses on serving the needs of biotechnology and life sciences clients.
Before joining Mintz, Keerthika worked in prominent law firms in the San Francisco Bay Area and New York City. She has extensive experience in capital markets, leveraged finance, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions. In 2016, she worked on a third of the six initial public offerings of San Francisco Bay Area-based technology companies.
- Yale University (JD)
- Emory University (BA, summa cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- German Marshall Memorial Fellowship
- John Olin Law & Economics Fellowship
- FASPE Professional Ethics Fellowship
- Ms JD Fellowship
- John Emory Merit Scholar
- Rhodes Scholarship Finalist
- Member, Board of Directors, Yale Club of San Francisco (2017-Present)
- Member, Executive Committee of the Yale Law School Alumni Association (2015-Present)
- Delegate, Association of Yale Alumni (2017-Present)
- Advisory Board Member, Kumbaya (f/k/a Powerstorm ESS) (2016-Present)