Kevin capably handles employment-related immigration matters across all industries. His clients range from professional athletes, sports teams, and financial services firms to prominent corporations and institutions. Kevin’s approach is forward-thinking. He helps clients anticipate how situations will evolve over time and works with them to develop solutions that anticipate future challenges. Kevin is a longtime member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and a past chair of the AILA New England Chapter.
Kevin is the Section Manager for Mintz’s Immigration Practice. He has over 20 years’ experience in immigration and nationality law, and his practice is focused on employment-based immigration matters. Kevin’s clients range from major corporations and institutions to individuals, including scientists, artists, athletes, academics, investors, and entrepreneurs. He has served as immigration counsel to schools, universities, and research institutions as well as companies in the high-tech, pharmaceutical, biomedical, engineering, and financial services industries.
Before joining Mintz, Kevin was an immigration partner in the Boston office of another law firm. Prior to this, he was director at another law firm for 14 years.
- Fordham University (JD)
- Tufts University (BA)
Recognition & Awards
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers: Immigration (2008 – 2009)
- Best Lawyers in America: Immigration Law (2017– 2018)
- Honorary Member, Association of Fellows and Legal Scholars of the Center for International Legal Studies
- Recommended by The Legal 500 United States for Labor & Employment: Immigration (2015, 2017)
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Past chair, AILA New England Chapter
- Past AILA Liaison to USCIS Vermont Service Center
- Past AILA Liaison to Massachusetts Department of Employment & Training
- NDFL Fellow, Institute of Latin American Studies, University of Texas, Austin
- Big Brother, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay