Mack is a transactional attorney who focuses his practice on commercial real estate matters. He assists clients with the structuring, execution and management of real estate related investments, including joint venture, preferred equity and co-investments. Mack also advises clients on the purchase and sale and mortgage and mezzanine financing of real estate assets. He also has experience counseling asset management firms with respect to real estate investment fund formation.
Prior to joining Mintz, Mack was an associate in the Los Angeles office of a global law firm, where he advised clients on corporate and real estate matters.
- University of Notre Dame (JD)
- Indiana University (BS)
- Represented a real estate investment firm in connection with the joint venture equity facility investment for the acquisition and improvement of industrial real property throughout the United States, and related acquisitions and debt financings of portfolio assets.
- Represented a real estate investment firm in connection with the construction loan facility for the construction financing of build-to-suit properties in Nevada, Arizona and Georgia.
- Represented the real estate investment platform of a European family office in connection with the acquisition and mortgage loan assumption of a stabilized class A trophy office building in Washington, DC.
- Represented the real estate investment platform of a South African family office in connection with the co-GP investment in two equity facilities for development of co-living projects throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Represented a real estate investment firm in connection with the raising and closing of the firm’s third fund.
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Finance Council