Rachel focuses her practice on Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcies and reorganizations, complex bankruptcy disputes, and commercial litigation. She has experience handling all stages of litigation, including discovery, depositions, and dispositive motions and pleadings, as well as settlement negotiations and mediations. Rachel represents a broad range of clients, including companies across a variety of industries, secured and unsecured creditors, high-net-worth individuals, and former professional athletes.
Prior to joining Mintz, Rachel was an attorney at a California law firm, where she worked on bankruptcy and business litigation, including matters involving secured and unsecured creditors’ rights, contract disputes, and fraudulent transfer issues. Earlier, she worked as the director of business development and financial operations for an on-demand food delivery company in California. She also previously practiced at a Boston law firm, concentrating primarily on consumer bankruptcy and bankruptcy litigation.
While attending law school, Rachel served as a legal extern in the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office and a judicial intern for the late Honorable William J. Boyle of the Springfield District Court in Massachusetts.
- Western New England University (JD)
- Mount Holyoke College (BA)
Recognition & Awards
- Included on the Southern California Super Lawyers – Rising Star list (2018–2021)
- Lawyer Monthly, Women in Law Award (2018)
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (2016–present)
- Vice-Chair, LACBA Networking Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, President's Advisory Committee on Women in the Legal Profession, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (2017–present)
- Member, Women Get It Done (2016–present)
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (2013–2014)