With over 15 years of experience, Rebecca’s practice is focused on national, multi-state commercial real estate transactions. She has worked with numerous nationally recognized commercial retailers on the acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing, and development of properties.
Rebecca is familiar with all aspects of real estate transactions and has drafted documents including easement agreements, restrictive covenants, escrow agreements, leases, site development agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and tax proration agreements, among others.
Prior to joining Mintz, Rebecca served as in-house counsel to a national property development company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where she advised on all aspects of the real estate development process and worked closely with the acquisitions, development, entitlements and construction teams.
- Duquesne University School of Law (JD)
- George Washington University (BA, International Affairs, cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Chair, Green Tree Borough Planning Commission