With over 23 years of experience, Rebecca’s practice has focused on national, multi-state commercial real estate transactions. She has worked with numerous nationally recognized commercial retailers on the acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing, and development of properties.
Rebecca now primarily represents a Fortune 10 national pharmacy retailer in connection with its acquisition, ground lease and sale/leaseback transactions.
Prior to joining Mintz, Rebecca served as in-house counsel to a national property development company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where she advised on all aspects of the real estate development process and worked closely with the acquisitions, development, entitlements and construction teams.
- Duquesne University School of Law (JD)
- George Washington University (BA, International Affairs, cum laude)
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Utah Bar Association
- Member, Green Tree Borough Planning Commission