Stuart is a talented and exceptionally versatile commercial real estate lawyer with deep experience counseling office building owners and tenants in Massachusetts and New York.
His practice encompasses urban and suburban office and retail real estate acquisitions, sales, construction, and permanent financings — plus real estate private equity, lease financing, and restructuring. He is highly skilled in a variety of specialized areas, including public / private partnership finance and development, public agency finance, and public agency economic development. He is counsel to both US and international developers and institutional investors, including tax-exempt organizations.
Stuart’s practice involves sophisticated commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, construction loan and permanent loan financing, as well as real estate private equity, and lease financing and restructuring.
He has broad experience with public/private partnership finance and development, specialized long term net leases and ground leases and public agency finance and economic development. He is counsel to local, national, and international private and institutional investors and developers, including foreign and tax-exempt organizations.
- Boston University School of Law (JD)
- Columbia University (BA, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
Recognition & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Magna Cum Laude
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
- Best Lawyers in America: Real Estate Law (2018 – 2019)
- Member, The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association