Mintz has been ranked as a “Recommended” firm for Venture Capital in the 2019 edition of LMG Life Sciences, the definitive guide to leading North American law firms and lawyers specialized in the life sciences industry. In addition, six Mintz attorneys have been named “Life Science Stars,” for outstanding legal work within the life sciences sector.
The following Mintz attorneys were ranked as 2019 “Life Science Stars” within their respective practice areas:
- Ralph Campillo, Non-IP Litigation & Enforcement, Product Liability (Los Angeles)
- Kathleen Carr, Intellectual Property, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation, General Patent Litigation (Boston)
- Keith Carroll, Non-IP Litigation & Enforcement, White-Collar/Govt. Investigations (Boston)
- Peter Corless, Intellectual Property, Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management, General Patent Litigation (Boston)
- Fred Hernandez, Intellectual Property, Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management (San Diego)
- William Hicks, Financial & Corporate, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture Capital (Boston, New York)
Mintz is one of the leading law firms to the life sciences industry. Mintz attorneys advise hundreds of businesses and other organizations across the sector’s ecosystem—from start-ups and emerging growth companies to large public companies as well as venture capital firms, investment banks, and research and academic institutions—in a broad range of mission-critical transactional, intellectual property, regulatory, and litigation matters.
LMG Life Sciences develops its law firm and individual rankings based on three key criteria including case evidence, peer and client feedback. As part of the research process, LMG Life Sciences conducts an online “Practitioner Survey” of law firm partners to get their thoughts and feedback on current law firm rankings and attorney rankings. Researchers also speak to a wide range of corporate and in-house contacts as part of a “Client Feedback Survey” to get their opinions on the firms and attorneys they employ.
For more information about Mintz, please visit www.mintz.com.