Bill is the Co-chair of the Securities & Capital Markets Practice Group and is a member of the firm's Policy Committee. He has extensive experience representing issuers, investors, and investment banks in structuring and executing IPOs, cross-over investments, alternative public offerings, including APOs, reverse mergers and Form 10 transactions, follow-on public offerings, CMPOs, registered directs, PIPEs, and private placements. Bill represents hedge funds, venture capital firms, and private equity firms in customized investments in public companies, including structured PIPEs and registered directs. Bill also represents public companies in public and private financings, SEC compliance, corporate governance, and general counseling.
Bill has extensive experience representing buyers and sellers in M&A transactions, including public company deals, private company deals, and spin-offs. Bill regularly represents domestic and foreign companies, and he is well-versed in issues specific to cross-border deals.
Additionally, Bill represents private companies and investors in venture capital transactions.
- University of Southern California (JD)
- Kings College University - London (MA)
- Yale University (BA)
Recognition & Awards
- Recommended by The Legal 500 United States for Healthcare: Life Sciences (2020); Capital Markets: Equity (2020)
- Who’s Who Legal: Life Sciences: Transactional (2019)
- LMG Life Sciences: Financial & Corporate, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture Capital US Life Sciences Star (2018-2019)