Alexandra focuses her practice on complex litigation in the areas of antitrust, trade litigation, and commercial disputes, in addition to cross-jurisdictional disputes. She works closely with clients to coordinate litigation strategy in preparation for trial. Alexandra has litigated in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout the United States, as well as the International Trade Commission. She represents a wide range of clients, including those from the health care, pharmaceutical, financial, and manufacturing industries.
Alexandra has participated in bench and jury trials across the U.S., including antitrust cases in the Southern District of New York and the Northern District of California, an insurance case in the Eastern District of New York, and commercial litigation cases in various New York Supreme Courts.
She maintains a robust pro bono practice focused on providing legal assistance to clients with outstanding cases in family court or facing immigration challenges. Most recently, she successfully served as lead trial counsel in a pro bono custody case in New Jersey Family Court, which centered on challenging immigration issues.
Prior to joining Mintz, Alexandra worked as a litigation associate for an international law firm, where she helped represent a pharmaceutical company in a preliminary injunction hearing concerning antitrust allegations brought by a state agency.
While earning her law degree, Alexandra served a judicial internship for Magistrate Judge John M. Facciola of the US District Court for the District of Columbia. Prior to law school, Alexandra participated in the Fulbright Program as an English teaching assistant in Italy.
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD)
- Middlebury College (MA)
- Wake Forest University (BA, summa cum laude)
- Successfully defended Neurotrope Biotechnology Inc in a securities class action case, achieving a complete victory at the motion to dismiss stage.
- Served as lead trial counsel in arbitration proceedings, obtaining full dismissal of all charges against professional sports team in a matter alleging variety of contract and tort claims.
- Obtained full dismissal on motion to dismiss in real estate matter pending in New York Supreme Court.
- Represented Italian client, successfully obtaining determination by International Trade Commission, later affirmed by the Federal Circuit, barring importation of infringing products.
Recognition & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa