Lexie focuses her practice on complex litigation, achieving successful results for clients in the areas of antitrust, real estate, insurance, and commercial disputes. Lexie is an experienced trial lawyer in federal and state court, having participated in bench and jury trials across the United States. She works closely with clients to coordinate strategy at both the trial and appellate levels. Lexie represents a wide range of clients, including those from the healthcare, financial, and manufacturing industries.
Lexie maintains a robust pro bono practice focused on providing legal assistance to clients with outstanding cases in family court or facing immigration challenges. Most recently, she successfully served as lead trial counsel in a pro bono custody case in New Jersey Family Court, which centered on challenging immigration issues.
Prior to joining Mintz, Lexie worked as a litigation associate for an international law firm, where she focused on competition matters. Prior to law school, Lexie participated in the Fulbright Program as an English teaching assistant in Italy.
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD)
- Middlebury College (MA)
- Wake Forest University (BA, summa cum laude)
- Currently representing a New England-based mutual insurance company in a bad faith claim case pending in Rhode Island State Court.
- Served on trial team in federal antitrust jury trial of a nationwide class action alleging global price fixing in sales of capacitors.
- Represented Qiagen N.V. as part of the antitrust counsel team in its $11 billion sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific, announced in March 2020.
- Successfully defended Neurotrope Biotechnology Inc in a securities class action case, achieving a complete victory at the motion to dismiss stage.
- Served as lead trial counsel in arbitration proceedings, obtaining full dismissal of all charges against professional sports team in a matter alleging variety of contract and tort claims.
- Obtained full dismissal on motion to dismiss in real estate matter pending in New York Supreme Court.
- Represented international client, successfully obtaining determination by International Trade Commission, later affirmed by the Federal Circuit, barring importation of infringing products.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of commercial client in a contract dispute in New York State Court.
Recognition & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Committee Member, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society