Jennifer provides clients with representation and counsel on a broad range of employment matters. She has significant experience defending employers in discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and wrongful termination claims in state and federal court, including the representation of employers in actions before Administrative Agencies.
In addition, Jennifer has substantial experience counseling management and human resource professionals on a broad range of workplace issues. In this regard, she regularly advises clients on best practices to minimize the risk of litigation and exposure, including monitoring and advising on changing employment legislation, and providing training for managers and employees on sexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
Jennifer also conducts internal investigations related to employment misconduct issues, prepares and updates employment policies and handbooks, negotiates employment and severance agreements, and assists in reductions in force and the onboarding of new employees.
Prior to joining Mintz, Jennifer was senior counsel in the Washington, DC and New York offices of a large law firm where she practiced employment law, commercial litigation, and professional liability.
- New York Law School (JD, cum laude)
- New York University (BA, with distinction)
Recognition & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch": Labor and Employment Law - Management (2021-2022)
- Member, McInerney Inns of Court
- Member, DRI Young Lawyers Committee and Employment Law Committee
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Regional Development Fund Board, American Kidney Fund
- Past volunteer, DOROT