Marine focuses her practice on mergers & acquisitions, corporate transactions, and general corporate matters. She counsels companies in a variety of industries, including technology and energy, as well as start-ups and emerging companies.
Prior to joining Mintz, Marine worked as a legal executive for a London-based legal services firm that serves entrepreneurs. She also served as an intern in Singapore for a Paris-based energy and services company. During law school, she completed internships with a business law firm and a tax law firm in Paris.
Marine is a native French speaker.
- University of Pennsylvania (LLM, with distinction)
- Sorbonne-Assas International Law School (LLM)
- Paris Ouest Nanterre la Defense University (MA, Law and Economics)
- Paris 1. Pantheon Sorbonne University (MA, Law)
- Paris 1. Pantheon Sorbonne University (BA)
April 9, 2019 | Alert | By Marine Bouaziz, Daniel DeWolf
This alert looks at recent SEC communications providing guidance on — and limiting the use of — digital tokens.
November 8, 2018 | Article | By Daniel DeWolf, Rachel Gholston, Marine Bouaziz
This article explains why the “cryptocurrency” label can be misleading, and suggests we use “virtual currencies,” “security tokens,” and “utility tokens” instead.