Brandon’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, leasing and developments of office, industrial, technology, and multifamily projects. His experience also includes the structuring of joint ventures and transfers of equity interests.
Brandon is a LEED Green Associate.
Before joining Mintz Levin, Brandon practiced as a real estate associate in other law firms in California. While in law school, he served as Executive Articles Editor of the Washington Law Review.
- University of Washington (JD)
- Tufts University (BA, magna cum laude)
- Represented a data center owner in its $42 million acquisition, financing and development of a data center in San Francisco.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in its $51 million acquisition and financing of an office campus in Phoenix.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in a joint venture to develop commercial and residential space in the Hudson Yards section of Manhattan.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in its $144 million sale of an office building in Glendale, California.
- Represented a landlord in the negotiation of the leasing of 300,000 square feet of office space in Salt Lake City.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in a $88 million CMBS loan in connection with the refinancing of a 7-property portfolio in California, Colorado and Texas
Recognition & Awards
- Recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Leaders in Law - Attorney Nominees (2018)
- Member, Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of California
- Editorial Board, California Real Property Journal
- Member, Urban Land Institute Los Angeles