Gabriel is a litigator who focuses his practice on complex commercial, real estate, employment, and copyright cases before state and federal courts. He handles all aspects of litigation, from case assessment to motion practice to trials and appeals. His practice also encompasses securities litigation, breach of fiduciary duty matters, and internal and government investigations. Gabriel works with clients across a wide variety of industries, including consumer products, financial services, technology, real estate, life sciences, insurance, food & beverage, education, health care, manufacturing, mortgage, pharmaceuticals, and retailers.
Gabriel also maintains an active pro bono practice, which has included representing clients in immigration proceedings, tenants in landlord-tenant disputes, and prisoners in federal civil rights cases. Gabriel won his former firm’s 2021 Pro Publica award for his pro bono work.
Prior to joining Mintz, Gabriel was a litigation associate at a Boston-based law firm, where he handled a broad spectrum of litigation. Earlier, he was an associate and summer associate at a multinational law firm. He also had clerkships with the Honorable Eric L. Clay of the US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the Honorable Kim R. Gibson, now a Senior Judge of the US District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
While earning his JD, Gabriel worked as a summer associate with a civil rights law firm. He also served as the articles editor for the Chicago Journal of International Law and volunteered with the school’s Exoneration Project Clinic.
News & Press
Recognition & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America - Ones to Watch: Commercial Litigation (2023-2024)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Member, American Bar Association
- Co-chair, Fiduciary Duty Subcommittee of the Business Torts & Unfair Competition Committee, American Bar Association Litigation Section (2021 – 2022)
- Co-chair, Class Actions Subcommittee of the Business and Corporate Litigation Committee, American Bar Association Litigation Section (2021 – 2022)
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Wesleyan Lawyers Association