Jeffrey’s practice focuses on capital markets transactions and corporate governance matters. Jeff advises and represents both issuers and investment banking firms in a broad range of public and private offerings of securities, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, and acquisition financings. He also advises companies with respect to SEC filing and reporting obligations, corporate governance, and other corporate and securities law matters.
Prior to joining Mintz, Jeffrey was an associate in the Capital Markets practice groups at two international law firms based in New York. In those roles, he served as a lead associate in a variety of capital market transactions.
During law school, Jeffrey served as a judicial extern for the late Honorable Thomas C. Platt of the US District Court for the Eastern District of New York. He was also a submissions editor for the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal.
- University of Southern California (JD)
- Cornell University (BS, School of Industrial and Labor Relations)
Recognition & Awards
- University of Southern California School of Law merit scholarship recipient
- Member, UJA-Federation of New York
- Volunteer, Cornell Alumni Association Ambassador Network