Proactive Debt Finance Counsel on Your Side of the Table
Our debt finance attorneys have the know-how, market knowledge, and experience to successfully negotiate and close your most important debt finance transactions. We've represented the interests of both borrowers and lenders — working with private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, emerging companies, venture capital firms, public companies, and alternative lenders in countless debt financings.Share
To help drive the best outcome, our debt finance practitioners get involved in every aspect of your transaction — including structuring, negotiation, documentation, due diligence, perfection of liens, and intercreditor and subordination arrangements.
We represent private equity and venture capital firms and alternative lenders — as well as public and private companies across industries — in complex, multitranche, and conventional debt transactions of all sizes.
We work closely as an integrated team with attorneys from other practice areas of the firm.
- Subordinated debt and mezzanine facilities
- Syndicated, club, and bilateral transactions
- Unitranche facilities
- Committed acquisition financings
- Senior secured credit facilities
- Venture debt
- Asset-based working capital facilities
- Distressed lending
- Alternative lenders
- Rule 144A offerings
- Convertible debt
- Credit and liquidity support
- Swaps and other derivative products
- In court and out-of-court restructurings