Mintz Intellectual Property Attorneys Recognized by Managing Intellectual Property
Mintz is pleased to announce that eleven attorneys from the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice have been recognized by Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars as Patent, Trademark, and Rising Stars. The annual guide highlights leading IP practitioners in private practice based on comprehensive analysis of firm data, market research, and client feedback.
The following Mintz attorneys were recognized as IP Stars in 2020:
- Lisa Adams – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- David Conlin – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Peter Corless – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- William Geary – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Fred Hernandez – Patent Star, California
- Kenneth Jenkins – Patent Star, California
- William Meunier – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Michael Renaud – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Anthony Viola – Patent Star & Trademark Star, New York
Notably, Mintz Member Karen Won and Associate Carolina Säve were recognized as Managing Intellectual Property Rising Stars for 2019. Individuals ranked as Rising Stars are considered up-and-coming IP practitioners and are expected to become prominent practitioners in the future in their firms and jurisdictions.