Mintz is pleased to announce that fourteen attorneys have been named 2019 New York Metro Super Lawyers, and ten attorneys have been named 2019 New York Metro Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers and Rising Stars recognize attorneys who exhibit excellence in the practice of law rated by a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The following Mintz attorneys were named 2019 New York Metro Super Lawyers:
- Kevin N. Ainsworth – IP Litigation
- Michael S. Arnold – Employment & Labor
- Richard H. Block – Employment & Labor
- Robert I. Bodian – Business Litigation
- Charles E. Carey – Government Finance
- Peter A. Chavkin – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Stephen E. Friedberg – Real Estate
- Stephen J. Gulotta, Jr. – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Patricia L. Kantor – Real Estate
- David R. Lagasse – Employment & Labor
- Jeffrey A. Moerdler – Real Estate
- Joel I. Papernik – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Brian J. Platton – Health Care
- David M. Siegal – Criminal Defense: White Collar
Attorneys recognized by Rising Stars are chosen by their peers as being the top up-and-coming lawyers under the age of 40, or have been practicing 10 years or less.
The following Mintz attorneys were named 2019 New York Metro Rising Stars:
- David A. Bagliebter – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Whitney M. Costin – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Kaitlyn Anne Crowe – Business Litigation
- Vincent M. Ferraro – IP Litigation
- Gregory H. Jaske – Real Estate
- Brie Kluytenaar – Employment & Labor
- Alison G. Renner – Employment & Labor
- Brad M. Scheller – IP Litigation
- Cliff M. Silverman – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Peter F. Snell – IP
For more information about Mintz, please visit www.mintz.com.