Kevin engages in an expansive array of litigation matters. With prior experience as a project management operational consultant at a boutique mechanical engineering subcontracting firm and a large commercial real estate company, Kevin provides a well-informed perspective for groups concentrated on real estate disputes, land use law, and construction law. Kevin employs his educational background in the field of economics in his contributions to matters concerning institutional class action recovery, securities litigation, commercial litigation, and complex insurance coverage issues.
Kevin is also actively engaged in Mintz’s pro bono efforts. Kevin is a Co-chair of the “Lawyer for the Day” pro bono program at Boston’s Housing Court, providing legal representation in civil matters to low-income tenants seeking resolution of disputes with their landlords. He also takes full advantage of Mintz’s Medical Legal Partnership with Dana-Farber, which allies health care providers with legal advocates to improve the health and well-being of low-income cancer patients.
During his time in project management, Kevin provided assistance with contract revisions, proposal and pitch composition, research, zoning code reports, and the valuation of projected developments. Kevin also held a summer position with a law practice in Worcester, Massachusetts, where he gained experience conducting legal research and preparing contracts and memoranda.
While in law school, Kevin held the position of Online Editor of the New England Law Review, and was three-time recipient of both the Dean’s Scholarship and the New England Scholar Award. Kevin also ranked highest among his classmates in the courses of Labor Law, Negotiation, MA Practice and Procedure, Family Law, and Commercial Real Estate Capstone. Prior to law school, Kevin attended Trinity College, where he captained the NESCAC champion Trinity College Baseball Team and graduated as a member of Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society in Social Sciences.
Outside of the office, Kevin is a regular participant in the Mintz hockey team’s weekly skate.
- New England Law (JD, magna cum laude)
- Trinity College (BA, Economics)
- Co-chair of Mintz’s Pro Bono Housing Court Program
- Participant Captain for the “Lawyers, Bring Us Your Briefs Charity Drive,” providing undergarments to the homeless population of Boston (2015)
- Member, Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society
- Member, Trinity College Long Walk Society (2012 – Present)
- Volunteer Athlete, Annual Wiffle Ball Challenge, Travis Roy Foundation (2014)
- Team leader, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk for a Cure (2006 – Present)
- Trinity College baseball team representative, Team Impact, a nonprofit that pairs children with life-threatening diseases with local college teams (2011 – 2012)
- Team leader (2012) and participant (2008 – 2011), Halloween on Vernon, an event that offers Hartford’s underprivileged children a safe environment for trick-or-treating
- Team leader (2012) and participant (2008 – 2011), Do-It-Day, an event that champions Hartford community service projects