Insurance coverage disputes can be costly. That is why we take a practical, client-focused approach that provides effective and efficient results. The attorneys in our Insurance Coverage Analysis & Dispute Resolution Practice are true thought leaders on insurance coverage issues, and this leadership is one of the keys to our success. Our attorneys routinely lecture and publish on all aspects of complex insurance coverage issues and are frequently invited to speak at, or chair, national insurance conferences. We closely follow developments in the changing areas of coverage law, and our large library of in-house work product, including decisions, briefs, and relevant articles, provides us and our insurance industry clients with efficient access to a deep database of knowledge and experience.
With decades of experience, our attorneys have handled a broad range of key insurance issues across the country at both the trial and appellate levels, as well as in mediations and arbitrations. Our attorneys also have substantial experience advising clients with respect to potential coverage implications arising in the bankruptcy context.
We understand the business of insurance and are committed to keeping a focus on our clients' business objectives in this competitive marketplace while we address the unique legal issues that affect insurance industry clients.
Areas of Focus
- Bad faith claims
- Directors and officers (D&O) claims
- Professional liability
- Fidelity (crime) claims
- Representation and warranty
- Products liability
- Business interruption
- Construction and project development
- Employment practices
- Political risk
- Environmental and asbestos claims
- Earthquakes, hurricanes, (including Superstorm Sandy), floods, and other natural disasters
- Bankruptcy claims
- Advertising and personal injury claims
Rankings & Recognitions
- Practice ranked nationally and regionally by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers in “Best Law Firms”
- Attorneys ranked by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers, and Super Lawyers