Nicole represents clients on a wide variety of litigation matters, with a focus on state and federal government investigations.
Prior to joining Mintz Levin, Nicole worked as a legal extern in the National Security Division, Counterterrorism Section of the US Department of Justice. Nicole also served as a law clerk in the Office of the Chief Counsel of Immigration and Customs Enforcement at the US Department of Homeland Security, where she litigated cases before immigration judges. While in law school, Nicole was a member of The George Washington International Law Review. Nicole also served as a writing fellow and as a vice president of the Student Bar Association.
Before earning her law degree, Nicole worked as an intern with the US Department of State Office of Civil Rights. She also worked as a legal assistant at a Virginia law firm, where she supported attorneys who specialize in workers’ compensation law.
- George Washington University (JD, with honors)
- George Mason University (BA, magna cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- The George Washington University Law School, Presidential Volunteer Service Award (2017)
- The George Washington University Law School, First Year Moot Court Competition Best Brief Award (2015)
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (2012 – 2014)