Eóin is an accomplished white collar defense lawyer who resourcefully shepherds individual and corporate clients through government investigations and enforcement proceedings. He represents clients in a wide variety of industries in state and federal courts and before an array of investigative and enforcement bodies. Eóin routinely represents Boards of Directors or Board committees conducting internal investigations. He counsels clients on a variety of matters including potential health care fraud, public corruption, insider trading, and violations of the False Claims Act and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Eóin has successfully tried cases in federal and state courts and represents clients dealing with the DOJ, SEC, State Attorneys General, OIGs, FINRA and other regulatory and enforcement bodies.
Eóin has conducted numerous internal investigations both at the client’s own initiative and following receipt of a subpoena, Civil Investigative Demand or other notice of a government investigation. Eóin also advises clients responding to cyber-attacks and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
During law school, Eóin served as a student assistant district attorney, was a member of the Moot Court Executive Board, was elected to the Order of Barristers and interned for Judge Reena Raggi in the Eastern District of New York.
- Brooklyn Law School (JD, cum laude)
- Trinity College (BA, Economics)
Recognition & Awards
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers: Criminal Defense: White Collar (2017-2018)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers: Rising Star – Criminal Defense: White Collar (2013 - 2016)
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Past Board Member, Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL)
- Member, American Bar Association’s Public Corruption and Extortion Subcommittee and the Criminal E-Discovery Taskforce