Eric’s practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation and lending, debt restructuring and workouts, distressed debt advising and corporate and municipal reorganization. Past representations include a diverse mix of lenders, secured and unsecured creditors, corporate borrowers, bondholders, bond trustees and institutional investors.
Eric’s experience also extends to other disciplines, often in the distressed context, including director and officer representation, intellectual property licensing and sales, consignment, insurance and landlord/tenant issues.
Eric is an active member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and the Boston Bar Association. He is also the editor of Mintz's bankruptcy blog which provides timely discussion and analysis on a variety of bankruptcy and commercial law issues.
- Boston University School of Law (JD)
- Syracuse University (BS)
Recognition & Awards
- Chambers USA: Massachusetts (Associate to Watch) – Bankruptcy/Insolvency (2022)
- Recognized as a Rising Star by The Legal 500 United States for Finance: Municipal Bankruptcy (2019-2021)
- Recognized as Best Lawyers Ones to Watch (2021)
- Boston Magazine Top Lawyers – Bankruptcy (2021)