Marguerite is a seasoned litigator and intellectual property transactional attorney who counsels clients in maximizing the value of their intellectual property and technology assets, including trade secrets, patents, copyrights, and trademarks. She has an emphasis on representing technology companies, particularly in the hardware, software, internet, semiconductor, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Representative matters include: licensing transactions, acquisitions and divestitures, collaborations, joint ventures, strategic alliances and arrangements in connection with private equity, M&A and other corporate transactions.
Marguerite has achieved victories on behalf of both patent owners and accused infringers in complex litigation at both the International Trade Commission and federal district courts.
- MIT Sloan School of Management (EP, Artificial Intelligence in Business Strategy )
- Vermont Law School (JD)
- Vermont Law School (MSt)
- George Washington University (BS)
- Women’s Leadership Program, Boston Chamber of Commerce, Fellow
- American Bar Association, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Member